Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Traveler



I have been getting a visualization lately that I love. It is a warm summer day and I am dressed for hiking and with a back pack. I have a walking stick in my left hand as I am walking a path through a dense and bright green forest. It is a sunny and breezy day and the forest is alive with colors, sounds, smells, textures and energy. I am drinking in every moment of the experience. This is my sabbatical.

It is peaceful. I am alone and yet, I know that I am not alone. Before me, there are those who have traveled this way before. They reach out their hand to guide me from their own path. Their words of wisdom, love and support teach me that I am on the right path. Beside me I have many around me that are supporting me in my journey - the people in my life and my spirit guides. With their love they provide the space I need to travel this journey. I know that no harm will come to me. I am in union with the glory and energy of nature! I have no concerns about the beginning and end to this path, I am only in the moment. There is no destination, only "being".

"When you once begin to find God in your soul,
presently you will begin to
discover him in other men's souls and
eventually in all the creatures and
creations of a mighty universe."
The Urantia Book, Page 1733 (155:6.13)


With much love and gratitude, Mj XOXO

2 comments:

Laura May 31, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

First, I LOVE your new blog format! Second, this post was perfect inspiration for me today. I recently started doing "walking meditation" and it's wonderful. Enjoy your day Marijo and thanks for sharing such thoughtful posts!

Mojo June 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Thanks Laura! I hope you are enjoying your meditation walks!

Followers

Bookmark and Share
Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP