Saturday, May 23, 2009

Marijo Receives the Friends Award!

What a great surprise! I just received the Friends Award from Laura at Laura Reviews. Thank you Laura - I am honored by your award!

I am also honored by the people who are following this blog. I regularly receive emails and phone calls from people around the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you... your encouragement keeps me inspired!

And so, here are the details of the award:

These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

In the spirit of the award, I am "paying it forward" and I encourage you all to take a look at their sites! When I need a laugh, some inspiration, or some great perspectives, I run to these sites first:

Thought Gadgets
A Little Life Music A Big Life Dance
Leadership Learning
My Stream of Thoughts
Mocha Momma
Desperately Searching For My Inner Mary Poppins

And, of course, my friend Laura! :-)

With much love and gratitude, Mj XOXO

3 comments:

Stacy May 26, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Just wanted to let you know I gave you a thumbs up in Stumbleupon. I enjoy your blog. :)

Mojo June 3, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Emiie - you are welcome and well deserved!

Thanks Stacy! I figured out Stumbleupon and will do the same!

Mocha July 7, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Wow, I'm so late in thanking you for this but my momma told me that a thank you is always timely.

Really, thanks so much.

Followers

Bookmark and Share
Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP