Monday, May 11, 2009

Time to Pause...

I am in some identity work today. Catalysts work in our life in many wonderful and sometimes unexpected or unusual ways, and staying open to the ridiculous or unexpected synchronicity is important for our own growth. Last year, I was writing in my journal and my task was to learn from everybody, "...even homeless people". About 10 days later - and I probably would have not recognized the opportunity - I had a conversation with a homeless person that changed my views on determination and hope. Last week it was a teddy bear.

Today, it is a book that I bought about five years ago but did not have the courage to read until now. I did not have enough self acceptance to hear the words. So, I may be off line for a while as I take this inside for some inner soul work. This is for me - as any moment can be for us at any point in our lives - a point of trajectory that is helping me be more consciously aware, that is reshaping how I view my past and creating a platform for my future.

With gratitude for every moment of grace. Love, Mj XOXO

2 comments:

Laura May 16, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Good luck and enjoy the book! I so admire your work on your journey! Gives me a lot of inspiration. Sending hugs MJ.

Mojo May 19, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

Thanks Laura for stopping by - we are not alone and our fears are never as big or real as imagined.

I love your blog and really enjoyed the review of "Three Cups of Tea". I downloaded it and am looking forward to listening. A few of my Facebook friends are reading your blog, too.

Hugs to you too! Love, Mj

Followers

Bookmark and Share
Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP