Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back from Solitude....

I am back from my three days of solitude, and it was a wonderful experience. I experienced many insights and breakthroughs that I will share over time.

For all my life, I have been very intuitive and for a long LONG time have tried to put it under a bushel. No more.... A few signs pointed me to a book called "The Artist's Way" and for the first time in a very long time I am excited! I am filled with glee and did the "happy dance" when I read the first few chapters. Woo hoo!

For about a year I have been using Ascended Master cards (like angel cards). The most consistent card that I have pulled is Paul the Venetian who was a famous artist. Every time this card came up, I mentally pushed it away. No, no, no. I have a lot of artistic and musical talent, but I didn't want to go down that path.

The Artist's Way is pulling together many themes that have been occuring for me for the past year - identity, personal power, creativity, spiritual connection, Inner Child, commitment, ego vs. Divine, light vs. shadow, and love for myself and others. This book has a 12 week program that touches on all of these areas in a very disciplined and fun way. People who follow this program have reported life changing transformations and living lives that are now rich and engaging. I'll post updates on my progress over the next few months.

How clever of me to create this sabbatical! I can't rely on the excuse "I don't have time". More importantly, I created a gift of time for myself to enable me to be on this wonderful journey of discovery!

Ahhhhhhh......

With much love, Mj

0 comments:

Followers

Bookmark and Share
Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP