Sunday, April 5, 2009

Intensity

March was a huge month for me - every weekend I was doing something related to energy or energy healing. I have also been going through the Caroline Myss "Sacred Contracts" book and casting my chart of origin. Some big insights started to unfold for me in doing this work.

This weekend it just seems to be all coming together. I have an *intense* desire to be alone and let this process simmer. It is as if my foundations are all shifting, and I have been moody and not fun to be around. Lots of stuff churning inside and coming up for me. In the midst of a storm the crew on a ship will just hang on and let nature take it's course. And so am I.

This morning, I woke up still feeling on edge and "raw". I have been sitting here for over five hours, alone in the stillness of this room, barricaded behind several doors, collecting my energetic s**t, so to speak. It has been helpful. I am feeling more centered and peaceful, and ready to face the day.

Hanging in there, Mj XOXO
.

0 comments:

Followers

Bookmark and Share
Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP