Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Building Momentum

I am in the beginning of building a Reiki / Energy Balancing practice. I want to get some practical experience with these modalities. So far, I have signed on as an employee with Simply Massage in Belmar, and also arranging appointments with friends and family over the next few weeks. Tomorrow I work with a neighbor who seriously injured both his knees about 2 months ago.

I also reached out to the local hospice organization as a volunteer, so I will be able to work with people at an important time of their lives. My dream is that I work side by side with other health care practitioners to complement treatment offered to clients and patients. I have many fond memories of when I worked as a respiratory therapist many years ago.

I'm loving that I can be in service to others, and really looking forward to it!

I also have a few nibbles on a long term coaching project and perhaps a bit of pick up consulting work. Just a bit to help with the bills, and I will definitely pay attention to keeping my commitment to myself and selectively being in service (with pay ;-).

I have been casting my Chart of Origin according to the Sacred Contracts work by Caroline Myss. We all have four core archetypes: Child, Victim, Prostitute and Saboteur. There are positive and shadow aspects to each of these, and this gives me a chance to pay close attention. For example, the Prostitute archetype helps test our commitment to our purpose, and it will test how well I navigate, negotiate and hold true to my purpose.

With much love and gratitude... Love, Mj XOXO

0 comments:

Followers

Bookmark and Share
Personal Development Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP